Sun Mote Copse And it might get cold, I just don't care
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
"Well," She said, prompted to continue and elaborate. She knew that Phox had informed his kids- but she had yet to tell hers, despite the fact that they had likely already picked up on some clues. Even Bronco, who'd been avoiding her. She had so many points to make, but she told herself to chill out, think about what she was going to say, and take things one step at a time. 

"So there's a few things," She said, more as a warning than anything, as she knew perfectly well exactly how well she could ramble, and that it was often a bit too much. At least, having warned him, he knew what he was getting himself into, and that she could now spill her guts without feeling bad for just dumping everything on him. "I gotta tell the kids, 'cause, I mean...It's sooner rather than later," She said, knowing that the more she let time go on, the more she would definitely be hiding things from her children. "Bronco just prolly won't want to talk about it because this stuff gives him the hee-bee-jee-bees, but Nellie..." She said, and she sighed. This was issue number one. 

She lowered her voice, even though she knew Nellie wasn't within earshot. "So you remember the other day, when she was here and you came along," She prompted. "Well, I told you that yeah, it was awkward because I'd literally just finished giving her the talk" She reminded him, but there was more. It got worse from there. "But I thiiink the real reason she was so awkward and clingy might be because she maybe has a crush on you." She said. Before she could stop herself, a bunch of words tumbled out of her in a jumble. "She'd just told me she liked someone right before you got there and she said he had orange-ish eyes and I thought it might be Orr, y'know, Raven and Quixote's Orr, but then she got super sketchy and clingy and..." And she slowed down, took a breath, and shrugged. "I dunno. I think it might actually be you."
Messages In This Thread
And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 14, 2020, 02:57 PM