Sun Mote Copse but every word seemed to date her
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus hoped as he listened to wraen, she might tell of how she smoothed things over, maybe even talked some sense into towhee ... but the longer he listened, the more wide his eyes (and jaws) became, until at last he was staring at her in much the same disbelief he imagined towhee had.

"wait, leave?" arcturus blurted, feeling his stomach pinch and drop. somewhere, nausea was knocking on the front door. he pushed it down abruptly. "why would you leave? i.. we finally --" he cut himself short. he had come dangerously close to spilling. he of all people knew why wraen objected so fervently to their alliance with moonspear.. but, is that what it was? was it truly an alliance? arcturus was first hurt, and then angry, that he had not been consulted about this. if anyone had a leg to stand on about whether or not they were to be allied with moonspear, it sure as frick was him.

"okay." he took in a deep breath, closing his eyes and steadying his nerves. when he opened them, there was no reservation at all -- simply a misty sort of sadness that cleared as he looked at wraen. "where are we going?" arcturus' tone was that of one speaking with finality; there was no budge or give at all, and he would not be talked out of it. he had every intention of following wraen to the ends of his earth or death, whichever came first, and that was that.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 07:31 AM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 17, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 17, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 18, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 19, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 20, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 21, 2020, 02:01 PM