Bramblepoint your lips move, but i can't hear what you say
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Hmmm. That didn't altogether make sense off the bat, but she would roll with it. Well, until the girl mentioned a 'price.' What? Maegi cocked her head, eyes narrowing, brows drawing together. 

A price? she inquired, sounding openly dubious. She looked the rest of the girl over, taking in her appearance. Then her gaze landed on the ground just behind where the stranger stood, and her face lightened in some surprise. 

It was a garden. She'd recognize the scene anywhere. Maegi wondered if it was the girl's, and if so, what kinds of plants she tended to here. Was she a healer, or just—as the Melonii was—interested in the stuff both fair and foul that sprang from the earth?
Messages In This Thread
your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 17, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 23, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 27, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 09, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:31 PM