Wheeling Gull Isle saying she is lost, and choking on hello
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Maegi couldn't remember if Mou had ever told her about his siblings. Probably not. Her husband was so tight-lipped about his blood family; hell, she'd found much of it out through sources other than him. But this added another wrinkle, because while Phox may be the father of the older trio, Mou was their uncle—and she had loved Miraak like a father.

Mou hasn't seen his family in a long time, Maegi explained. They. . .had a falling out. To put it mildly. And his family and mine were—are?—enemies. There was a war, when I was a child. She tried to explain as succinctly as possible; to give Aiolos the entire story would be both tedious and potentially dangerous.

After all, neither Mou nor Maegi had been angels in their lives, nor the packs they had been born into.

She took another steadying breath. That's why we came here. To be safe from any trouble that might come our way. And yet— She grimaced, but it came closer to a smile as she looked at Aiolos. Trouble has found us once again, I suppose.

So what now? He doesn't have to know now, Maegi said. But I think we'll need to tell him. Some day. I would like to know. Wouldn't you, if it were your children?
Messages In This Thread
saying she is lost, and choking on hello - by Maegi - May 19, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: saying she is lost, and choking on hello - by Maegi - May 26, 2021, 01:57 PM