Dragoncrest Cliffs Sea by and by
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
A newcomer.  Rosalyn watched him with disinterest at first, but then she noticed the way he moved and the way his pelt hung.  He was old, perhaps around her age.  For a wolf like him to be looking for a home, and for him to settle alone... she grew tense imagining it.  Perhaps I should know him.  But his face drew no recollection for her, not even an annoying hint of one.

Erzulie said that someone joined.  You weren't what I expected.  Rosalyn's mood was mercurial today.  She'd woken with aches that were determined to stay, but the sun was shining and at least the weather seemed to be holding true.  Rain would only intensify them.

She should feel a kinship, but looking at him, he was an unwelcome reminder too.  Why had he been invited to their midst?  She no longer had the position to question, but she knew there was none in this pack who would tell her to watch her tongue.  A wolf of your years I would expect to have built something by now.  Or do you have no loyalty?  She watched him closely, a hawkish gleam in her eye.
Messages In This Thread
Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 01, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 01, 2022, 08:26 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 01, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 02, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 02, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 23, 2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 24, 2022, 07:12 AM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 25, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 25, 2022, 09:10 PM