Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,023 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing

Eyebrow raised. Calm on the inside and outside. Arric met the girls gaze, but didn't flinch. Then he studied the male that had taken his position of sentry next to the girl, and he noticed with grim amusement that the beast shut his trap, as soon as a female came. So he was like was he. 

Then he met the girls gaze again, and amusement peppered with dark glacial anger resided in his blue eyes.

Did I ask after her? Or request to see her? I dropped food and was leaving. Your man here stopped me on my way out. She made it clear she wanted nothing from me. I was being kind so she didn't have to hunt while she raised her children. And yea i said her children. I know exactly what i was thanks, reduced to a piece of meat so she could have kids. And i'm fine with that, what i'm not fine with is being treated like a piece of shit when i just dropped food and was fucking leaving.

Then his voice got colder. And by the way, honey, you can fucking hate me all you fucking want, but hate me on my own merits, not for something someone else did. It's clear in that cold, cruel gaze of yours. You know nothing about me. Nothing so don't make assumptions it makes you look like an ass. Now can i leave or do you want to continue to shoot the shit? Cause i can do this all day.

He didn't raise his voice, didn't move forward aggressively. Just spoke his truth and waited. His ears were perked forward and he was on guard, but he'd leave just as quietly as he came if they'd let him, that was the plan anyway.
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM