Lion Head Mesa But a slow glowing dream
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
651 Posts
Ooc — anon
I assume since Isana was a part of her mamas fellahin posse that they would know one another — Toula probably mostly fawning and asking for decorum lessons! but let me know if I took too many liberties there <3
it was not long before Toula came to them. still during their period of mourning, Toula had exhausted herself the night before with tears—but had still awoken early enough to greet Ra! 
morning prayers completed, she determined to inspect her alters and perhaps build others. Ingram had gone to be with ash paw, which made her heart happy—but she wanted to be sure the altar of Osiris was well maintained! with a fellahin in tow, Toula would make her way there… but first, to collect some things for it! 
the wife of the Sesh caught her eye, as well as a woman of her mothers court! her mother, who had gone—but… 
Toula quickened her step, but did not move with haste having been taught that doing so did not befit an Amiirad. and only when close enough did she call to the one who had been of her mothers court—
Isana! she had been beloved by Toula, even if largely from afar! such grace, and tact, and other things Toula had dreamt to be herself! forgive me, she asked of Nala, abashed to interrupt, but she must know! are you well? …are you… have you seen my mother? she asked worriedly, in not knowing the woman had been banished! such words had not reached her ears—beyond the grief of the palace, it seemed Toula had heard nothing else!
her gaze did not shift to nala as she asked her question, wanting to be sure Isana herself was alright. but wanting also to see if any recognition might dawn upon her features, perhaps due to crossing paths with the Shabti? oh! she could only hope!
Messages In This Thread
But a slow glowing dream - by Isana - February 23, 2023, 09:17 PM
RE: But a slow glowing dream - by Nala - February 23, 2023, 09:22 PM
RE: But a slow glowing dream - by Isana - February 23, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: But a slow glowing dream - by Nala - February 28, 2023, 09:09 PM
RE: But a slow glowing dream - by Isana - March 01, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: But a slow glowing dream - by Nala - March 02, 2023, 06:08 PM
RE: But a slow glowing dream - by Toula - March 02, 2023, 10:58 PM
RE: But a slow glowing dream - by Isana - March 03, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: But a slow glowing dream - by Nala - March 13, 2023, 04:05 PM
RE: But a slow glowing dream - by Toula - March 20, 2023, 07:30 PM