Redtail Rise healing
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
It was difficult for Masquerade to divide their attention, though their recent conversation with @Avicus had reminded them that they had obligations outside of their mother and younger siblings. They resumed their tireless hunting and made sure to stop by @New Snow’s whelping den as often as the Wealda’s to drop off catch after catch. They took only the bare minimum for themself, their frame whittling down until they were rather rawboned in appearance.

Ancelin looked similarly worse for wear, in an entirely different way. Masque spotted him from a distance and decided to approach, their bright eyes flicking over the gouges on their cousin’s face. They knew it had something to do with their brother, though Masque was so duty-bound, they scarcely paid attention to the rise’s interpersonal conflicts.

They halted a few feet from their patchwork cousin, tail twitching limply behind them, and queried, What are you doing? Without waiting for an answer, Masque added, Would you like to hunt with me?
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
healing - by Ancelin - April 01, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: healing - by Raider - April 03, 2023, 01:59 PM
RE: healing - by Ancelin - April 03, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: healing - by Raider - April 03, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: healing - by Ancelin - April 05, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: healing - by Raider - April 05, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: healing - by Ancelin - April 06, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: healing - by Raider - April 06, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: healing - by Ancelin - April 13, 2023, 09:38 PM