Swiftcurrent Creek "Fools", Said I, "You do not know."
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,017 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric had only bedded one woman and honestly part of him regretted it because it had caused quite a mess. He had stayed away from the rest. Unlike his leader and friend. He was actually a little surprised at how often Akavir's scent intwined with the females in heat. That didn't necessarily mean that he had done anything and he probably hadn't. Arric briefly thought of Bellatrix and how Akavir had bade her go find someone else and she had. But he didn't know about Moss or this Wren.

Thanks. But you'd be appalled at my ungentlemanly thoughts.

She was cute when she was excited. She wasn't much older than him. He'd wager a year or two. And that was alright in his book. She was still pretty. But he pushed those thoughts away as he focused on the excitement in her voice and the reeds.

He was surprised and blinked. We always used cobwebs, but that look like it would hold more liuid than the webs do. I wouldn't have minded having some of that the many times i found myself on the other end of teeth and claws.

He bent his large head and sniffed at them again. And gently sneezed as the tuff tickled his black nostrils. And gave her a bashful smile. 

Sorry about that. Didn't mean to spit all over your paws.
Messages In This Thread
"Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 17, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 18, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 18, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 18, 2023, 03:10 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 18, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 19, 2023, 02:04 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 20, 2023, 05:49 AM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 20, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 20, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 21, 2023, 03:25 AM