Lion Head Mesa deathless death
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
651 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula smiles upon the seeing of her, quietly bidding that she rise. the Mazoi looked well rested, still touched  by Tutu—Who ensured no bad dreams would come! 
as for she herself, she had rested—but Zaahira had occupied her mind. Toula had been touched by the woman’s hurts, and wished to heal them. differently, perhaps, than the way Zaahira might long for—but that too might come. 
I had hoped to show you the place of Osiris this day, Toula is quick to reveal in her soft voice, it is where I go to speak with my Father the most. Osiris looks after A’aru—the Land of Reeds—where the dead first might go, once their hearts are weighed on the Scales of Justice. I am sure your Raven is there with Him, her tail swayed behind her at this thought. Toula revealed her own loss to the Mazoi; she had both seen and heard how death had touched Zaahira. and though initially, it had shattered Toula similarly to no longer see the face of the late Pharaoh, she was again at peace. death was not the end after all—but still, one must properly mourn! 
would you tell me about her? she asked, voice gentle.
Messages In This Thread
deathless death - by Toula - June 17, 2023, 09:03 AM
RE: deathless death - by Zaahira - June 18, 2023, 12:08 PM
RE: deathless death - by Toula - June 19, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: deathless death - by Zaahira - June 19, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: deathless death - by Toula - June 19, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: deathless death - by Zaahira - June 19, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: deathless death - by Toula - June 19, 2023, 06:21 PM
RE: deathless death - by Zaahira - June 21, 2023, 06:07 PM