Larksong Grotto Dog Songs
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
He provided a rather theatric introduction. Masquerade took in every word with a faint twitch at the corners of their mouth. Otherwise, they remained stoic, waiting for him to finish and inevitably ask for their own name.

I’m Masque, they offered, shifting their weight and pausing to listen to the thicket behind them before continuing, and I don’t have any fancy titles to share.

They were Caru of Redtail Rise, of course, and the offspring of Avicus, former Wealda. But these weren’t things they would readily share with a stranger, no matter how appealing he looked nor how friendly. Maybe if they became better acquainted, the yearling would offer him more details.

But, they decided, their sister’s whereabouts would not be among them.

What exactly is a ‘bane of crabs’? they wondered with a twitch of their long tail.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Dog Songs - by Raider - July 19, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 19, 2023, 01:42 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - July 20, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 20, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - July 20, 2023, 01:58 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 21, 2023, 01:29 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - July 24, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 30, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - August 01, 2023, 02:40 PM