Two Eyes Cenote alabaster
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
658 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula observed the crocodile that bowed before her. her tail swayed behind her as she said to him, rise, Mazoi, not hiding from him her own grin. that he felt any honor meant that there was satisfaction for him in his new station, and she had wished for this. you work hard, and I see this, she wondered if the man knew what it was to not work! but she could not do that to him—she did not think he would know what to do with himself, with the time, even with a soon-to-be-wife and many children! 
no, Khusobek was a man who needed his duty. a man who perhaps would feel uncomfortable in his nakedness without the title. 
she laughed at his joke, and playfully revealed, that is my hope! so that you and your bride might have nothing else to worry about for one another while the palace exhausts itself in its stupor, her gemstone gaze was bright as she regarded him. no, not just yet—I wish to speak with you. to speak of your duties with my aunt. you have worked hard, here; I wonder if it might be your wish to again become overseer, different than Jodai, and different than Mazoi, with a different name here—a lieutenant to Zaahira. but perhaps he enjoyed the simple life of a Mazoi! she did not know, they two had never spoken of it. and that would be alright, but it was her wish to learn more. 
she cared for the satisfaction of her people.
Messages In This Thread
alabaster - by Toula - March 27, 2024, 11:45 AM
RE: alabaster - by Khusobek - March 27, 2024, 03:04 PM
RE: alabaster - by Toula - March 27, 2024, 04:01 PM
RE: alabaster - by Khusobek - March 30, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: alabaster - by Toula - March 30, 2024, 04:06 PM
RE: alabaster - by Khusobek - April 01, 2024, 03:31 PM