Lion Head Mesa i'm waiting to panic
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
663 Posts
Ooc — anon
no, she breathed in turn, no, I am sorry, how could she explain? how could she be understood? Racharra was raised in these halls, but only now was Toula keenly aware of how she had not been born to them. she had been brought here to be freed! saved! and had Toula done all that for naught? freed her from one terrible man to send her to another? 
there need be no wedding if you do not want one. what if you wish to be a priestess? what if you wish anything else for yourself but for that? I offered you and your siblings freedom, sanctuary—and I will not take this away from you, her eyes were rimmed with the tears that threatened to pour, but her voice was filled with heartfelt conviction. Toula had thought that Racharra wished to be wed, but perceived her early flight to be a show of her hatred to the very idea—
in quiet moments, Toula had waited in the Nebets rooms as though she would appear. she held the gemstone gifts of the girl close to her chest, before her very heart. her prayer to Khonsu had only been: if she returns to me, I promise You I shall set this right,
Messages In This Thread
i'm waiting to panic - by Racharra - May 10, 2024, 07:15 PM
RE: i'm waiting to panic - by Toula - May 15, 2024, 05:13 PM
RE: i'm waiting to panic - by Racharra - May 15, 2024, 05:24 PM
RE: i'm waiting to panic - by Toula - May 15, 2024, 05:44 PM
RE: i'm waiting to panic - by Racharra - May 15, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: i'm waiting to panic - by Toula - May 15, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: i'm waiting to panic - by Racharra - May 15, 2024, 07:22 PM