Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She did her best to follow, though Druid couldn’t be sure who Etienne meant. At first, she thought he was saying he was infatuated with Anselm, though she eventually realized her mistake. Anselm was infatuated with someone. But Etienne didn’t offer a name, only an incredulous question: “You don’t know?”

Druid shook her head, though before she could possibly press the matter, Etienne said something that shocked her into momentary silence. Was Etienne being serious? Did he really think Anselm was capable of such hatred? She believed he might say untoward things about the man’s grandmothers but this implied a whole other level of homophobia…

Are you being hyperbolic or do you really think that’s possible? That Anselm would react like that? Druid probed gently, wide eyes stuck on the Oak’s face.

And then what he’d said really registered. Etienne didn’t just fear a bad reaction from his friend but from the man he loved. Druid’s heart sank.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 06:57 PM