Lion Head Mesa [m][sc] Nun
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
659 Posts
Ooc — anon
ah!, She wanted this, Him, over and over again. it was an unquenchable thirst that She endured, but finally for a time it was slaked. the Pharaoh lay limply in His arms, content and luxuriating, a pleased and lazy half-grin upon Her lips. when He kissed Her, again She awoke, for Him and with Him—
and His words made her stir once more! the question, deeply personal, and one She would answer, but first—first!!! helpless again, She stretched wantonly beneath His gentle administrations, which were sweet and tender and all things She adored, but distracted Her all the more, and so Her first answer to Him was, for you to kiss me like that again, my love, and now that half-grin was a full smile, and when He pulled Her closer, Toula could not resist Him,
and so She did not! 
when They had finished once again, Toula looked at Him in quiet awe, and felt Her question to Eset answered as She felt him look at Her the same way—yes, this wanting, this love, it would last forever, an undying flame. a softer kiss was given this time as Her breathing evened out, gemstone gaze not leaving His of the purest shade of honey and gold.
a lazier smile now as She stretches out before Him, hoping He would resume His gentle ministrations. you must forgive me—it appears I already do not! Toula laughed then as She recognized the truth of this. where had Her self-control gone?! oh, She felt Herself and yet so very different! at least now, for the moment, Her mind could work! let me think, came Her first answer, soft and considering—and She was also regaining Her breath! 
tell me of yours while I do, oh, yes, She was quite tired—never before had She… exercised this energy quite like this before! then Her own foreleg began to affectionately sweep against His, a paw moving to gently caress the furs upon His shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
[m][sc] Nun - by Rashepses - April 22, 2024, 06:10 PM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Toula - April 28, 2024, 05:57 PM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Rashepses - May 03, 2024, 07:14 PM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Toula - May 07, 2024, 07:15 AM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Rashepses - May 07, 2024, 10:46 PM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Toula - May 22, 2024, 02:43 PM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Rashepses - May 23, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Toula - May 23, 2024, 05:19 PM
RE: [m][sc] Nun - by Rashepses - May 23, 2024, 06:02 PM