Two Eyes Cenote [cp] sound healing,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
663 Posts
Ooc — anon
he was a brilliant storyteller—Toula finds herself rapt! she can see Rashepses as a boy in her minds eye, and the Mazoi before her too—she is back in time with them, watching her intended prowl through the hallway to his brother in name hoping to remain unseen! and she can see the tawny man before her begging him to behave, tired-eyed and without energy to spare. but still he followed, and she could see him as he described himself, and Toula was laughing at the images he procured! she was with them, trailing behind, the ghost of their future both unknown and unseen. 
by the end of the story, there are tears in her eyes brought on by riotous laughter as she can see it all just as he described it. and it is only when she can breathe again that she says to him with a smile, what a gift you have given me! it is as brilliant and meaningful to me as the most rare item I have been fortunate enough to be given, and she meant it! I am so glad you are here. and I hope to become as dear a friend to you as our Rashepses, these words also in earnest. she would not steal one from the other, but hope only to be an accepted addition among them—anyone that her husband loved, so too would she!
Messages In This Thread
[cp] sound healing, - by Toula - December 05, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: [cp] sound healing, - by Mesen-ka - December 05, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: [cp] sound healing, - by Toula - February 03, 2024, 11:09 AM
RE: [cp] sound healing, - by Mesen-ka - February 06, 2024, 05:48 PM
RE: [cp] sound healing, - by Toula - May 23, 2024, 01:11 PM
RE: [cp] sound healing, - by Mesen-ka - May 23, 2024, 02:20 PM
RE: [cp] sound healing, - by Toula - May 23, 2024, 02:50 PM