Lion Head Mesa dear heart
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
727 Posts
Ooc — anon
there she was! Toula thrilled to see her, her joy compounded perhaps by her hormones. she felt things so much more deeply these days, even if she was unaware of it! 
I had something to ask of you, she breathed, it is important—but I will understand if you do not accept, Toula is speaking quickly, nervous—even if she knows what she wants, she will never demand it. ever since you have come here, I think that I must have loved you. I wanted nothing but for your safety, your happiness, your comfort, she remembers all of the children coming. she remembers feeling this way for them each, but only for one did they progress further and did she have a name for it.
and now I find that I do for you what my parents could not do for me, but, they did not live long enough to see it done, her heart broke to know it, but she would not let this dampen her meaning—could Racharra understand? 
I know I am not your mother, but, but she loved Racharra like a mother might. still, she would not try to possess Racharra—she was her own, a beautiful spirit. still, she wondered, would you take the name of Redsands? she asked, Racharra of the Redsands, she went on, not seeking to take from her the one thing her own mother had given—only seeking to add to it, seeking to give her something from her heart!
Messages In This Thread
dear heart - by Toula - July 27, 2024, 10:51 AM
RE: dear heart - by Racharra - July 27, 2024, 07:14 PM
RE: dear heart - by Toula - July 27, 2024, 07:57 PM
RE: dear heart - by Racharra - July 27, 2024, 09:19 PM
RE: dear heart - by Toula - August 20, 2024, 05:56 AM
RE: dear heart - by Racharra - September 02, 2024, 09:16 PM
RE: dear heart - by Toula - September 10, 2024, 03:27 PM
RE: dear heart - by Racharra - September 13, 2024, 11:04 PM