Lion Head Mesa Upon this back of mine
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
727 Posts
Ooc — anon
Pharaoh Toula, she answers warmly, given this was a diplomatic event—and he had asked! but she would not begrudge him if he simply called her by her name, as their customs were different. she did not expect for him to immediately adopt them—but his manners caused her to look upon him with warmer eyes than even the start! she liked him, this Rodyn. please, there is no need to apologize! your wish to learn is something I am grateful for. I do not expect any who were not raised within Akashingo’s halls to know, and her own voice was gentle. she would never dream to condescend him for such. 
his name was not unfamiliar. her eyes twinkled with her excitement. by now, she knew the moonvillages were a good people—one her made-daughter might marry into, perhaps. ah! I have heard of you, she said with a smile. our Erpa Ha spoke well of you. please, share with me what you have brought to trade! and tell me of your invitation. now Toula turns to a fellahin and requests they bring precious items for Rodyn to look upon in this trade with a whisper, before withdrawing from their ear and listening to them depart as she says I am grateful you have come all this way. a room is being prepared for you to stay overnight, should you wish, and now another fellahin arrives, bringing upon a sturdy piece of drywood shed from a tree a variety of sweet meats. alongside them, berries to enjoy. she gestures to them, her first offering. you were a most gracious to my people. you have my gratitude. if you hunger, I invite you to partake in this first small course, she says in earnest!

I’ll prioritize this guy now! So sorry!
Messages In This Thread
Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - June 23, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - July 25, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - July 25, 2024, 09:45 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - September 01, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - September 01, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - September 10, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - September 12, 2024, 10:17 AM