Lion Head Mesa Upon this back of mine
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
727 Posts
Ooc — anon
oh! these please me greatly! she exclaimed in earnest, eyes taking in these treasures. it had been the prince-priest @Senmut that had first brought the ocean to her, but Rodyn was the continuous rolling tide of it that brought much and more this day. her eyes were bright as he spoke of his invitation. ah! if not myself, a paw moves then to trace her own underbelly, a coy smile sharing yes! I am with child!, Akashingo shall certainly send an esteemed representative to attend. but know that if it is possible for me to be there, I shall, she speaks warmly, and means each word. a woman’s circle! a matchmaker! oh! and she knew her husband would love the hunt!
Toula nods in understanding. he would need to return to his village, of course—she would not keep him longer than this unless he wished to rest a little while longer. as for his other question, she smiled. a larger meal is also being prepared, that one for the both of us. I should like to know you better, out of the elements! but this, this is for you—something light, but at the very least something to fill your stomach after your long days and nights of travel if you feel any hunger now. I will be unoffended if you wish to save your appetite for dinner, a light laugh then as she regarded him, quiet for only a brief moment. ah! would you like to look upon our items while you dine, or would you prefer to review them now? she inquired, thinking again on all that he had brought! she found herself desiring both of his items—one for its difficulty to obtain in the desert, the other for her cubs.
Messages In This Thread
Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - June 23, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - July 25, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - July 25, 2024, 09:45 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - September 01, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - September 01, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - September 10, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - September 12, 2024, 10:17 AM