Qeya River But you can do a kindness and look me in the eyes
Swiftcurrent Creek
Kappa
Gentle doesn't mean weak
1,036 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne was more hurt than angry. And he was anxious and he didn't know what to do. And as such he shifted from foot to foot torn between running to Anselm and giving him a hug whether he wanted it or not or chasing after Heda.

Etienne sighed. I sorry I accused. Dey words dey came out before I be tinkin' I Been searc'in' for you and it 'as been much turmoil. Unsure wut I would find and if I even should be lookin' for you. I know it is not my place, but I could not believe it. Would not and yet I accused.

Etienne felt tears fall now. Druid die. Dey sickness got 'er. I do not know w'y 'eda left. 'Er go by dif name now but I do not know it. 'Er left dey babies be'ind!

Etienne could not forgive this.

Ezra is wit' 'eda.

Etienne took a step forward then backed up and he hung his head and closed his eyes. Took a breath.

Amadeo is not good wolf. 'Eda is takin' Ezra to a big hunt. I will be dere. I can tell Ezra you are 'ere if you want because 'e asked and so did 'eda. But I 'ad no answers. My leader did not eit'er. But I will let you alone now dat I be knowin' you is safe. You told me to leave you be and I did not. But I will now if you be likin'

It killed him to say it. But Anselm had told him repeatedly to go to leave him alone and he jad disregarded his words. And in a way that was disrespectful.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But you can do a kindness and look me in the eyes - by Etienne - October 02, 2024, 10:10 AM