Lion Head Mesa Upon this back of mine
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
764 Posts
Ooc — anon
he requested something magnificent and uncommon, and she smiled at his rich taste! it is yours, she accepted. she looked to a fellahin and murmured that they included native healing herbs to be brought with the traveler, and as another neatly rolled the item meant for him she said, both shall be brought to your chambers before you retire this evening, with a nod.
I thank you. we are always seeking to find such things, to acquire more and provide back in turn what we can. I have built many relationships and hope to continue to do so, so that all might be able to enjoy beautiful things. it is not enough for me to survive—I wish to live, to enjoy everything around me. to appreciate all that this life has to offer. ah, it is true that death is not the end—but even still! it is good to see all and appreciate all that is around you, Toula thinks aloud, then laughs. oh! I ramble. I am sorry, she shakes her head, still laughing softly even as she speaks. 
the things you provide to us in trade… I, and Akashingo, am grateful for. the one who has found these furs will be paid properly for your interest, and thus the economy continued to grow and would improve. he also made their kingdom richer—his part was not small. thank you, truly, her smile lingers.
the feast is being prepared and not yet ready, so should you like to wash beforehand, I can take you to the warmwaters where you might bathe, Toula offers with a tilt of her head.
Messages In This Thread
Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - June 23, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - July 25, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - July 25, 2024, 09:45 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - September 01, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - September 01, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - September 10, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - September 12, 2024, 10:17 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - October 03, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - October 03, 2024, 02:12 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - October 03, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - October 03, 2024, 02:46 PM