Firefly Glen [phe] Iset
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
776 Posts
Ooc — anon
she smiled at his first words. no, it was not needed. but she had wanted to—and so she would. she knew, though had not considered the reason, that he had stood by her Hebsut. and in knowing his character, such a thing did not seem so strange! he might not think it of himself, but he was something of a knight in armor. he might not shine it, and yet it was easy for her to see. she saw him as a noble sort of man, one hardened by life and what it had stripped from him. 
Toula had long ago determined to be a friend to this man, and to give him back what she could. life need not always be so cruel to him, after all. and she would not be—not when he had always been good to her. 
I hope to make more friends here, she said with an earnest smile, I quite like the wolves of the moon. what is your opinion of them? she trusted him well enough, by now—he has always been candid toward her, and so he had her ear. 
as for his next words, she laughed. I mean to thank you! but if you insist, she steps after him, it is not in me to refuse offerings made in kindness, her words took shape in the smile on her lips. ah, she did love gifts! fellahin followed after her, carrying them in abundance for the King of the Creek.
Messages In This Thread
[phe] Iset - by Toula - October 02, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: [phe] Iset - by Akavir - October 07, 2024, 01:39 PM
RE: [phe] Iset - by Toula - Yesterday, 02:18 PM
RE: [phe] Iset - by Akavir - 11 hours ago
RE: [phe] Iset - by Toula - 11 hours ago