Moonspear everywhere i go, i feel you there
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
it had only been a few hours since arcturus' discovery that his eyes were changing, yet it did not stop him from obsessively and worriedly peering at his glassy reflection every few minutes or so. arcturus still could not reconcile the alien color with his inner picture of him and who he was. he could not reconcile how that smear of in-volatile yellow constantly stared back at him.

hydra had made him feel better, but he hated it. he didn't want his eyes to change, and paranoid, started fretting other things would change about him too.

what if his sleek black coat turned to grey like revui's? or his ears lost their crisp upright stature? what if his eyes changed again, or remained this way - mostly blue with a vile streak of unwanted yellow through them? and what if his mom didn't like it, or his dad, and siblings?

with a small growl he smacked the surface of the pool with a paw, and frustrated, plunged up and down into the muddy depths. little growls sounded from his stressed throat and he circled relentlessly in the mud, attacking it with a fervor as if it had done him this colossal wrongness -- as if the source of his unhappiness sprung up from this now murky and splattered puddle that didn't deserve to be there anymore.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
everywhere i go, i feel you there - by Arcturus - May 24, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: everywhere i go, i feel you there - by Gannet - May 24, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: everywhere i go, i feel you there - by Arcturus - May 24, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: everywhere i go, i feel you there - by Gannet - May 24, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: everywhere i go, i feel you there - by Arcturus - June 03, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: everywhere i go, i feel you there - by Gannet - June 06, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: everywhere i go, i feel you there - by Arcturus - June 07, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: everywhere i go, i feel you there - by Gannet - June 08, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: everywhere i go, i feel you there - by Arcturus - June 14, 2018, 07:28 PM