Wapun Meadow i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
while caiaphas still remained slightly defensive, she found herself begrudgingly accepting the woman's probing -- if it could even be called that. perhaps it was the wilderness that drove her to more tame encounters; perhaps it was the fact she had been traveling for weeks on end with no one to converse with except incoherent children and a stoic, largely silent mate. perhaps it was even because in the height of the siren queen's reign, she had always been largely accepting (and sometimes, even accommodating) of strangers.

it was in a gruff tone that caiaphas answered, her ears swept back as she realized it had been a full month of travel. "a month," ankyra was so far away; home but a memory - no longer permanent. no longer obtainable.

"a bear drove us out. we went to the first pack we could and they turned us away. why did those at bearclaw not appear 'open' to you?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed - by Caiaphas - June 26, 2018, 08:07 PM