Moonspear as delicate and light as morning dew
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
the water rushed up around his little frame, seeping through his black coat in glistening waves. it felt cool to his skin, and he liked the drag and pull of the water as it seemed to comb through his coat. with little growls he snapped at the water's surface, water splashing around him in glittering arcs.

he saw hydra out of the corner of his eye, and she was watching him. an instinct seized him then, and he did its' bidding without fight -- his ears flattened and he sunk deeper into the water, only his head, flat ears, and yellow eyes visible; keeping his body as distended and level as possible, he stiffly and slowly padded his way towards her like a tiny caiman might paddle towards an unsuspecting dragonfly on the water's surface.

sneaky as he attempted to be, each of his advances were thoroughly fended off; wholly spent, arcturus flopped up on the bank and for the rest of the day, simply followed hydra around like a dutiful shadow.

when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
as delicate and light as morning dew - by Arcturus - June 18, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Hydra - June 19, 2018, 10:20 AM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Arcturus - June 19, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Hydra - June 22, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Arcturus - June 30, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Hydra - July 12, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Arcturus - July 14, 2018, 12:38 PM