Heron Lake Plateau But I don't get out much these days
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
@Vasa but other Quivens including Quiven themselves are welcome!

Though it was an odd pairing of tasks, Niamh had discovered, while playing with Svalinn, that perhaps she might make a good puppysitter. Mercenary and Puppysitter- perhaps two of the most separate trades she could have gone for, but at the same time, she didn't really mind the fact that she could be both a badass and a softie. Most Redhawks were that way anyway- hard toward strangers or dangerous wolves, but loving and protective of their young. So as different as those trades seemed, they actually went hand in hand. 

She went to Raven and Quixote's den, lowering her head and whuffing quietly to ask permission to enter. She was welcomed in, and gave a nudge to her alpha's cheek, before she lay down, offering the leader a break to sleep or go for a drink whilst she stayed with the pups. They'd be fairly easy to mind so far, she figured- blind and deaf, or so she thought, and unable to go very far very fast. They sure were cute, though, but part of her couldn't help but wonder- only one of them had any vague resemblance to Quixote and Raven...The other three certainly had distinct markings. One, in particular, had dark markings just behind its elbows, somewhat reminiscent of orangeish markings belonging to someone she'd rather forget. 

She told herself not to think of it. These were Raven and Quixote's pups- and that was how they'd have to be.
Messages In This Thread
But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Vasa - July 02, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Phoebe - July 03, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Owen - July 03, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Kite - July 07, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 13, 2018, 10:23 AM