Heron Lake Plateau i can see a heart-sized hole inside the ocean where i'm pondering a midnight swim
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
AW - tags for reference tho you guys are welcome in too

she was a grisly sight following her rash encounter with the cougar; her sharp face on one side had been contorted by inflammation, and a bright red ribbon of a wound rose up around her cheek and settled in a deep gash behind her skull. an imparting remark, if you will -- or a long-lasting reminder of her perilous encounter with a cat that was in every measure her superior. if caiaphas was a daunting image before, she was probably downright harrowing to behold now -- not that she had ever been a pleasant sight to begin with.

she had taken care to keep the wound site clean, though her constant thumbing of the split groove on her lip with a tongue had aggravated the mark anew. frustrated and pained by her cuts' slow progress, caiaphas had only eaten gingerly since.

with @Svalinn and @Raleska playing within eyesight, the sylph settled down on her tired limbs and watched. their youthful exuberance was a long-forgotten art to the siren, who marveled their boundless energy and bright-eyed interest in the world. it was not like her to let her guard down, but with @Blondine likely near by caiaphas felt heavy-lidded and quite tired all of the sudden.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i can see a heart-sized hole inside the ocean where i'm pondering a midnight swim - by Caiaphas - July 16, 2018, 09:00 PM