Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
All Welcome 
AW

arcturus had grown significantly in the last month; his form boasted new height, and while still sylph-like and juvenile in stature, he walked with a new, near predatory grace. despite his growth he was still smaller than revui, who towered over his littermates in a manner that could not be rivaled. in light of this arcturus had learned to pick his battles with his brother carefully; and carried himself now with a sort of worldly wariness that suggested the boy was finally learning from the world, not just existing in it.

following the scent of hare, arcturus found himself near the trickling creek he and hydra often visited. lapping at the water lazily, the boy fastened his gaze on the green-rimed bank, where he saw two small eyes staring quietly at him on the waterline. arcturus bent down, watching the frog intently as it stared back, treading the water on thin fingers with a nonchalance that was deceptive.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - August 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: beating wings they whisper, a baby's breath - by Arcturus - September 15, 2018, 09:38 PM