Neverwinter Forest will it spin, will it soar
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
of course <3 slight pp to close, hope that is ok!

jarilo had approved of arcturus' feisty growl: he looked adoringly upon his older brother, as if the approval was all arcturus would ever need to sustain his life. in some ways, perhaps that was true -- it was the duty of all smaller, younger siblings to seek the approval of their older blood -- by that approval and that approval alone, they could shine a light on their siblings lives, and do their small part to brighten it.

arcturus was thrilled just to be spending time with jarilo; he liked all of his siblings with a brother's earnest love, but it was his brothers arcturus most readily wanted validation from. hydra and lyra were distant as planets to him, in the sense that while they were big terrifying sisters, they were not playmates or peers -- they were idols -- but jarilo was closer to arcturus' planet than either of the cerberus, and so, arcturus would do whatever he could do to earn his brother's affirmation.

skipping happily behind jarilo, arcturus made no murmur of dissent as they went -- they hunted, they played, and then eventually, they turned for home.

in arcturus' eyes, it was another good day in the books.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
will it spin, will it soar - by Jarilo - August 25, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Arcturus - August 25, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Jarilo - August 26, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Arcturus - August 27, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Jarilo - September 03, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Arcturus - September 06, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Arcturus - September 22, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Jarilo - September 18, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Jarilo - October 27, 2018, 03:52 AM