Barrow Fields what do you see before you blink?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
oho u little imp

caiaphas' approach was rebuffed by a cool response that left her lukewarm; she eyed her golden child, who suddenly, seemed a whole lot less golden and a whole lot more dirtied brass. straightening up with a disapproving firmness setting around her lips, caiaphas looked away as if mortally wounded by his sharp tongue --

and then she sprung for him, a snap of flashing teeth aimed for his insolent hide. wicked and grinning, the sylph pulled away just before her teeth caught even a wisp of hair, but even then she gave a hellish cackle, focusing her harpy gaze on him and daring him to try that again.

they fought for some time, until she was satisfied he was learning -- and then, once the lesson was firmly imparted, the two made for the grotto for well-earned rest.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
what do you see before you blink? - by Caiaphas - December 09, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: what do you see before you blink? - by Svalinn - December 13, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: what do you see before you blink? - by Caiaphas - December 16, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: what do you see before you blink? - by Svalinn - December 30, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: what do you see before you blink? - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 06:53 PM