Silver Moraine i put millions of miles under my heels
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
set after the DL-P thread!

no matter which way she went, her progress was halted by natural formations-  sometimes mountains, sometimes chasms -- this time, a moraine that looked about as trustworthy as a crocodile checking in for a dentist appointment.

caiaphas inspected the flat surface of the moraine. a thin sheet of ice spread over it, but its surface was cracked with tangled fissures and splits. intermittently the ice snarled or groaned, shifting by some unseen force beneath its opaque layers. she had little choice but to devise some other path through - but for now she caught her breath on the edge of the icebank's splintered precipice, watching the snow as it felt mutely about her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 22, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 30, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - January 13, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - February 02, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:31 PM