Silver Moraine i put millions of miles under my heels
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
reluctantly, the sylph returned her gaze to the man - surprised once more by the ardor of his words. he seemed as embittered and conflicted as she -- and as she listened, he spoke of his time following the war that had stolen everything from her -- revealing he had turned from the red woman and the lives she had extinguished.

the grief caiaphas had been holding onto all of these years -- the hateful, bileful lesion of raw and untamed sorrow -- it seemed to crest and ebb, as if a mighty wave carried thousands of leagues and finally, at its apex, was cast against an immovable cliff and sundered.

her shoulders fell as the wrath ebbed from her, carrying with it her last vision of kevlyn. "no." she answered, turning her gaze from the proffered cheek and closed eyes of her enemy. it would not have been right -- and kevlyn, even the memory of him, would not have wished such spitefulness all these years later. "it will do nothing to bring him back."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 22, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 30, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - January 13, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - February 02, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:31 PM