Barrow Fields i don't fly around your fire anymore
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the woman's bald answer earned her a scalding glare from the battered sea-crone, who was perfectly capable of seeing that the alabaster female was foraging. what remained unanswered was why, of all things, a drageda cur dare approach its enemy?

she assumed it to be a trap, and her fur bristled. once more she glanced around them - the barrows provided cover, of course -- surely any moment now the frenzied hounds would come pouring out from the barrows' gullets like hellhounds loosened from hades -- caiaphas' claws dug deep the earth, ready.

her gaze flashed back to the she-wolf, a hissing inhale sucking through her teeth. "yes, i am with the sound. if this is an ambush, get it over with." she lifted her proud muzzle, ready to stare death in the face -- and possibly take a chunk of him with her when she went, too.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 12, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 15, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 19, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 20, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 26, 2019, 03:38 PM