Barrow Fields i don't fly around your fire anymore
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas endured the disapproving clucks of aure as she tended to her work, bustling to and about her like a mother hen collecting her wayward chicks. the siren made no argument to the contrary as she was admonished, though she watched aure so very tightly -- lest the pale she-wolf have some trick or poison up her sleeve.

she scarce hid it, either -- as aure turned around caiaphas often craned her neck to observe whatever plant was muddled into the poultice. she had not lived so long, nor been so lucky to not be killed, by blithely trusting the good-will of strangers.

keeping silent, caiaphas sulkily allowed the white woman her dutiful work, hoping she had not made some terrible mistake in the process.

at length, aure finished her ministrations -- and the siren, loathe to share gratitude with the enemy yet not all-together too far gone of a wretch to deny the pale mistress some token of thanks, simply dipped her head with a brutish grunt and turned for home.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 12, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 15, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 19, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 20, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 26, 2019, 03:38 PM