Sun Mote Copse Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
XD lol

When Colt claimed that his feelings for her were even better than before, she felt pussled. Then why the hell weren't they back together already?! Then again, Niamh was the sort of wolf who often rushed things, and wasn't nearly as concerned about the process of becoming mates again as she was about simply tying the knot. Colt continued to speak, and she thought she'd sort of figured out why he hadn't asked her yet- and it made no sense to her. Wasn't the woman supposed to be the one who was super picky about where and when the proposal took place? He spoke about things being 'right,' and she felt that they already were...But she assumed he was talking about the time and situation where they'd become mates again. Maybe it was just because he was old fashioned that he cared so much- they hadn't taken too much time the first time, but he seemed to want a do-over, even though it meant that the impulsive millenial had to wait a bit longer. 

And she was reassured by the fact that he didn't just want to give her kids because she'd wanted them, nad already pictured them and had chosen names for them. Colt wanted them too, and agreed that they'd be a handful. "Horse'll be full of shit, Nag'll be whiny and spoiled and Donkey...Donkey'll just be an ass." She said, picking three of her favourite failed name choices to highlight the flaws with each of them. They definitely lended themselves to ridicule far too easily for her to give those names to her kids. She chuckled; she still liked the name Nag, though- but there was no way that one was going to fly.

He mentioned Quixote and Towhee, and she shook her head, before she nodded in agreement. "Yeh. Towhee especially would've been cool with us having kids. I wanted her to be their godmother," She said, trailing off faintly. She hadn't been totally transparent about how horribly things had gone down between the two of them, but she still had faith they'd improve over time. She chose to switch the topic so she didn't have to think about it too hard. "So when the time comes around this year, though- that's somethin' we've gotta talk about." She said. "'Cause if we're not allowed to have kids...And I dunno how out of control I'm gonna be. I've never like...Gone through a heat before, and I dunno if I'm gonna be able to keep myself away from you." She said. "I mean, we'll have a whole 'nother year of practicing babymaking, but like...I honestly don't know how I'm gonna get through this without like...Hunting you down and getting all needy and stuff. 'Cause apparently that's what happens." From what she'd heard, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 17, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 02:59 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 19, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 19, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 20, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 21, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 22, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 22, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 24, 2019, 03:28 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 24, 2019, 08:50 PM