Moonspear And Smitten the Nightingale had Become.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus had not known zafina in any context more than simple passing, and so, he stared down at the dead babes from her loins dispassionately. he had no pity for their lives, and only contempt for their mother. hydra detailed the reason for their deaths and arcturus found himself believing their untimely ends were just. the woman had not sought the permission of his parents, and so, had condemned her offspring to a mercilessly short life.

perhaps in retrospect, it was kinder this way. they died before they ever took their first breath, or felt their first pain. life for a wolf without a network was short and cruel; life for puppies even harsher still.

he wished to know more, but he did not stop hydra from bending down to one of babes. he watched as her intent became clear: eradicate all evidence of them, else they would attract scavengers. following silently in her footsteps, the dark brute took cold skin in his jaws and began to chew mindlessly; they were small, and he was hungry -- in a matter of moments, the first baby had bloodlessly disappeared down the moonspearian's gullet.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
And Smitten the Nightingale had Become. - by Zafina - May 03, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: And Smitten the Nightingale had Become. - by Arcturus - May 10, 2019, 01:05 PM