Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
tags just for reference

the trio of merry-making murderers headed south, caiaphas among them. they were not poor company; she delighted in the wickedness of @Merrick, and his lack of scrupulous standards that struck the terror of god into lesser folk. here she could tell him of all that transpired since she left ankyra, and he only tittered, not tattled.

astara was a less exciting companion, but if there was one virtue about the blackbird it was her eminent silence. occasionally caiaphas caught her prowling ahead, that flash of purple eyes between the pines -- and marveled how seamlessly the little predator scouted ahead.

it was when they encountered the scent of a pack that caiaphas' heart froze. she commanded both to stop with a muffled bark, ears pushed ahead; the scent of her daughter, of aningan, erzulie -- wolves she never thought she would see again. wolves she had assumed killed by her beloved sound.

she made motion besides the trail for her companions to leave her be; stepping out into the thinning treeline the crone felt her heart pulse in her chest out of joy, her thoughts rushing -- without much ceremony the siren tipped back her darkened head and howled, almost joyously, for all within.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
when you look at me, i'll be digesting your legs - by Caiaphas - November 22, 2019, 02:44 PM