Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
All Welcome 
@Hydra - tracking thread  #sq

they made their way up the higher reaches of the mountain, where the going became gradually more treacherous, and ice rimed nearly every surface of stone open to the world. here, where the air was breath-takingly thin, and the mountain air cruelly cold, arcturus felt in his element.

they were tracking the lone scent of a bighorn. hydra had detected it first, some several hundred feet above the whelping den. the prospect of a meal - a warm one - had arcturus' excitement mounting.. yet as they threaded their way up the slim throat of the mountain, the scent grew gradually stale, and it became more and more difficult to track.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 03:26 PM