Moonspear but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
nine shadows moved under the feeble moonlight. arcturus gazed at the sky, which was a murky duskfire congealed in teal. several minutes passed before the remnant shards of orange light faded, replaced by a silvery moonglow.

he followed hydra's gaze, noting a ewe that grazed between two shields of stone. he could not see much of her from this vantage, for his eyes were still adjusting -- so he looked to the queen curiously, wondering what it was she had detected.

there, among the herd -- a band of them, five females and a single buck. arcturus counted their numbers hungrily. several were of breeding age -- two looked to be naught but yearlings.

he reported such findings to hydra, who confirmed his accuracy. together, they watched them for some time before turning back to the spear.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - March 18, 2020, 10:28 AM