Moonspear sons and daughters, stepping to the raging waters
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Enlightened by what Hydra offered, Osiris considered the lesson that had presented itself. "I don't think that I've smelled any of that before," a thrill of self-consciousness crossed him unexpectedly, and he elaborated, "Are the smells obvious?" Osiris bit his lower lip as he waited for Hydra's response, unveiling a rare moment of self-doubt. 

Osiris resumed his investigation when Hydra has prompted him too. Although he wasn't entirely sure of what exactly he was looking for, Osiris inhaled deeply and continued his inspection. There was nothing that indicated sickness—at least, that was what Osiris could sense. "I don't think that this moose was sick or old," he concluded eventually. "But he is hurt, isn't he?" Osiris was able to rationalize this from the evidence; blood usually indicated an injury. "That's why I can smell his blood?" He couldn't think of another reason why a moose would bleed.
Messages In This Thread
sons and daughters, stepping to the raging waters - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: sons and daughters, stepping to the raging waters - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 10, 2019, 07:34 PM