Sun Mote Copse somebody's calling, trying to track me down
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
The tension was palpable and for a few moments, Niamh cruelly considered toying with it, pushing him into that uncomfortable area since he already seemed so vulnerable- but then again...This guy had come looking for Wraen. And if he told her that not only had he been traumatized in some way by Towhee, but that he'd also been forced into a very uncomfortable corner by Niamh as well...She figured it wasn't worth it. He uttered something of a sound that more or less confirmed her suspicions, and as she could tell, he wasn't terribly proud about it. 

"Hey, dude, it's OK," She said, relaxing her posture which subsequently moved her back on her haunches, and a few more inches away from him, giving him a bit more room to breathe- as it seemed that he'd more or less stopped doing so. "Towhee's a good friend of mine...She's a good person." She reassured him, unaware of the fact that she probably wasn't helping. She didn't know what he'd gone through in the wake of his escapade with Towhee. Though something was amiss, Niamh blamed their awkwardness on some sort of 'once only' agreement they might've had, and seeing each other this soon after might've been awkward for both of them. "An' don't worry about 'everybody knowing' 'cause I know that's prolly on your mind. Towhee didn't tell me your name- I just guessed." She admitted, in case he was worried that his name might have become gossip around the pack. "An' I won't tell anyone," She said, with a wink and a cheshire grin.
Messages In This Thread
somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 02:53 PM