Sun Mote Copse somebody's calling, trying to track me down
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Still with her pride slghtly ruffled, Niamh did her best to maintain her innocence, while he excused himself. It seemed that Wraen would not, then, get to visit with Arcturus that day- and should she cross paths with the leader she would likely mention that he'd come, called, waited, but had then left of his own volition. Had she known that Wraen was aware of the situation between Arcturus and Towhee, she might have used that to her advantage, but this wasn't exactly her business, so she knew nothing of it. Satisfied with allowing him to go, so at least he couldn't make any more accusations, she stepped aside, and gave him a nod. "Safe travels home," She said, and as he left, she shot him a dark smile. Well, that had been interesting. But not interesting enough- so Niamh sniffed, scuffed the ground with her feet to reinforce the border in that area, before she continued on her patrol.
Messages In This Thread
somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by RIP Niamh - February 03, 2020, 05:31 PM