Moonspear i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
once all eyes were upon the presented she-wolf, she began to speak. arcturus thought her inflections funny — the way she referred to herself moreso. it was yet another quaint thing to add to that ever growing list of “unusual habits adopted by outsiders”.

he blinked slowly, looking from her to hydra. how would hydra take her offerings, would she be pleased, would it be enough? he attempted to read from his sister’s features her mood, though he quickly tensed as she began to crowd andraste. he went alongside hydra for a time, though his gaze ever turned back to the supine form of kukutux.

andraste was forced to turn. arcturus watched the waif reproachfully — and a bitter part of him wished she would darken their doorstep nevermore. her children were moonspear’s now, and he did not want to revisit the hurt her departure had caused among dragomir and isilme.

his thoughts stopped abruptly as he heard his name. glancing to hydra one could see he was caught unawares; shyly, he inspected the woman — she was lacking neither in beauty nor presence, but she was not the one arcturus’ heart sang for. he gave a sweep of his tail, apprising her with a careful glint before clearing his throat. as stuck as he was in his ways, it did not sit right with arcturus that kukutux was bartered as if property. was that what she wished? he could not imagine any of the women in his family accepting that burden gracefully — and certainly, neither would he. welcome to moonspear. i am arcturus.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air - by Arcturus - January 29, 2020, 02:25 PM