Sun Mote Copse Don't tell me what the poets are doin'
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Baby laughter was contagious, so Niamh chuckled when Meerkat did, smiling to hersrlf as Towhee moved closer. She yawned, not having a warm, happy child propped between her front legs, and her best friend by her side. She'd surrender the child to her mother, of course, when the two drifted closer to sleep themselves, but for a few moments, she held Meerkat close, as her breaths became soft and regular, and she fell into a deep sleep from which the gentle transition between adults wouldn't awaken her. Content to stay, and have a nap beside her friend as sort of a preview of what the world would be over the coming months, Niamh tucked herself against Towhee's side, and set her head down on her forelegs while the three of them slipped into a comfortable, cozy nap.
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by RIP Niamh - March 16, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 16, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 18, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 30, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 30, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 31, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by RIP Niamh - April 01, 2020, 03:33 PM