Great Bear Wilderness under construction from conception to death
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
now the shape in the reeds shifted, moonlight blading down its macabre face. the wet sheen of blood which roiled from rosencrantz' face glittered a cold, gruesome silver. the beast came no closer, instead, it seemed to fumble about before making a much-anticipated exit.

arcturus would have breathed easily then, were it not for the arrival of his sister. with his instincts on high, he turned a wild eye to her briefly, feeling irritation and guilt knife its way in duality through him. it was ying's scent that did this, instinct that riled him up so, but he did not know. his face was stoic as ever, betraying none of what he had just felt.

a new wolf replaced that which had just left. arcturus did not see him, but he scented him -- standing protectively near ying as she thanked him, the moonspearian glared pointedly at the wavering darkness, his hard glare commanding whoever was there to show themselves.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
under construction from conception to death - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: under construction from conception to death - by Arcturus - March 16, 2020, 10:01 PM