Great Bear Wilderness under construction from conception to death
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus' gaze knifed through the darkness, watching as astaroth slunk away.

now all that was left was ying and his displaced brother.

arcturus' eyes landed on his sibling coldly, the thin needles of his teeth flashing in the arcing moonglare. for all their familial love, in this moment arcturus was only aware of the negative emotions revui inspired within him:

abandonment. desolation. bitterness. isolation. pride. anger. hurt. insecurity. lust.

and his brother, the originator of all that blackness within him save the very last. arcturus barely noticed ying's snap, and while he heard her words well, his focus was shifted on the prowling spectre that challenged him with each and every step.

his spine steeled as wrath scampered up his body, placing a stranglehold on his mind. how could his brother dare to menace him after all he had done? how could he?

if they were to replay the book of genesis and a brother was to be slain that day, arcturus would make sure it was he that metaphorically raised the rock over his head and bashed his brother's brains in. for every step the leviathan took, it was met with the incremental inch of arcturus' unyielding head.

he did not give way to ceremony or pomp. with a furious snarl the mountaineer lunged for revui's face, wanting nothing more than to snuff the boastful light out of his brother's eyes forever.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
under construction from conception to death - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: under construction from conception to death - by Arcturus - March 18, 2020, 10:19 AM