Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
All Welcome 
@Wraen but others welcome as well <3

two weeks since his brother had been killed.

fourteen days for revui's eyes to darken as they sunk back into his skull.

fourteen days for his gut to bloat, his teeth to bare in a deathgrin, for the maggots of the spear to wrestle under his hide.

fourteen days for arcturus' wounds to heal, for his hopes to wither, for his heart to fester.

hydra's snarling face held ever in the burning of his mind, her dark face looming from the black like the flare of a hellish fire.

he resolved himself to avenge his slain brother and topple the tyrant that had struck her kin down. day by day arcturus' grief was forged into vengeful hatred. he felt a foreign energy fuse in his bones, in his blood, in his mind -- it made his limbs restless and his mind wakeful. it kept him on edge.

today would be the last day he took advantage of wraen's hospitality. his wounds were far from closed shut, but he knew this burning energy would not last long. he must strike while the iron of his desperation was still hot-forged, while he was still wholly under the grip of his loose-cannon grief.

hydra, how could she?

how could she have defiled the very image of the mountain by killing her family?

it had damned them all; it had damned him. it had dragged him into a black undertow that he had spent the last two weeks just barely staying above.

today would be the first day of arcturus' new life.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 02, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 02, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 04, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 07, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 10, 2020, 08:38 AM