Moonspear I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
"Oh," Osiris replied, thankful for Hydra's insight, "I didn't know that—I'll keep that in mind next time." He had been lucky to find something that he would be able to give to his siblings. When asked to elaborate further, Osiris studied the object for a moment. "Yes, just like the moon. Even in the dark, it still has a sparkle," he confirmed. "I hope that they like it," he added. 

The process of freeing Osiris was time-consuming, and Osiris had time to let his mind wander. In one of those tangents, he wondered, "Did I ever choke on something as a baby?" His memories of his childhood were very limited—so much so that he only knew of the events of his infancy through stories. 

When Hydra announced that she was almost done, Osiris exhaled deeply, thankful for the update. It had been trying for him to stay put, and he was eager to get out. "Anything I can do to help?" he asked, wondering if anything could be done to quicken the process.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I make dark things beautiful, and beautiful things dark - by Osiris’s Ghost - June 09, 2020, 11:37 AM