Golden Glade Teach and tell me,
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
So maybe Ambrose had remembered her, after all. It certainly made more sense for the name to have come from him rather than Rosalyn or Erzulie, given the fact thste she was pretty sure they had an attack-on-sight order set on her. They'd had more than one altercation, of course, and both of them had ended with Niamh fleeing the situation- knowing better than to try and hold her own against both of the briney sea witches. She shook her head, inhaling through clenched teeth, though there was something of a strained smile on her features. "Damn, Am-Bro," She hissed softly. Her heart ached, knowing that she would not be able to congratulate him for becoming a father, or involve him in her life the way he'd been meant to be there. She sighed. Nothing could bring him back. And at least he'd managed to do her the favour ot putting a thorn in the Rusalka matriarchs' sides by naming one of their children Nieve. And apparently, Raleska and Nieve were friends...Thank goodness. 

Raleska asked about her relationship to Erzulie and Rosalyn, and she could only assume then, that Raleska had grown fond of them. They'd likely groomed her, harboured her, befriended her. And without Caiaphas around, she assumed they'd likely have been there to console her in the wake of her mother's death, further endearing her to them. And despite how much she hated the two of them, she did not wish to estrange herself from Raleska over old feuds. "It's all old news. A couple a middle-aged women an' me holding grudges over something stupid." She said. Yes, of course, she differentiated herself from the class of middle-aged wolves, because she was too vain to accept the fact that she was getting older. "But. If you want, go on an' tell them I'm willing to let bygones be bygones," She said, with a simple shrug. "I honestly don't give a fuck about it anymore. If they're wiling to cool their jets, considering the fact that we're..." Family? "We share blood, then I am too." Unspoken was the statement that she would want to see her nieces and nephews- but she figured it'd be best to take things one step at a time. 

Still, this whole ordeal was a small source of amusement. That Ambrose's parting prank ended up being a bit of a gift. "Did he have kids with like...Both of them? What's their situation?" She asked, a slightly out-dated way of asking, but she was curious. Part of her wanted to know what few things Ambrose had done in his final months while he'd been alive, so she could at least tell herself he'd lived life to the fullest.
Messages In This Thread
Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by RIP Niamh - August 29, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by RIP Niamh - August 29, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by RIP Niamh - August 29, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 06:14 PM