Golden Glade Teach and tell me,
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh was disappointed that Raleska wouldn't offer her more information. She was fond of the sea witches, then- guarding details about their personal lives as though she thought Niamh might do something with it, or that Rosalyn and Erzulie might be disappointed if they found out she'd told their old enemy about their children. She wanted to know more about Ambrose's children- how many there were, what their names were...So she might some day know them should they cross paths. But she couldn't argue with the girl; she was simply making choices that would keep her from becoming an enemy of the two Rusalka women. She accepted the denial of information as gracefully as she could, though she didn't bother to try hiding her disappointment. 

Still- there might be some hope yet, as Raleska suggested they might intentionally meet again- and it softened Niamh's features slightly. She nodded. "I think we should. We live in the copse now, just south-east of the Plateau," She said, gesturing in the direction of her former homeland. With the pack displaced and vulnerable, she did not yet trust disclosing that information to her former packmate. She assumed Raleska would be able to find it, with reference to the land she'd once lived in. "My mate and sister-in-law, if they remember you...They might still consider your mother to be a traitor," she offered, as a warning. "But I'll talk to them." She said. 

She paused for a beat, recalling the day that Caiaphas and her two children had been exiled. She'd offered to keep Svalinn and Raleska with the pack, if Caiaphas had seen fit to leave them somewhere that they would be safe, rather than taking them into the wilderness with her. Niamh couldn't help but wonder what might've become of the life-worn beauty before her, had she been left with the Redhawks.

"But...I have to go." She gritted, apologetically. "My daughter went missing in the fog," She said, and went on to describe her daughter in detail, so that Raleska might know her if she saw her. "...I have to get back to my search." She said. And while she wished to spend more time with Raleska, she couldn't delay her search any longer. Every minute lost was another minute that Alyx was left unsupervised.
Messages In This Thread
Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by RIP Niamh - August 29, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by RIP Niamh - August 29, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by RIP Niamh - August 29, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 06:14 PM